The Translation People understand the importance of placing your documents with the most relevant translator for English translation. And when we say most relevant, we don’t just mean that the translator is qualified in your required language combination or that they translate exclusively into their mother tongue, which of course they do, we mean that they are specialists in your area and understand the importance of your medical, financial or technical terminology, whichever it may be.
We appreciate the importance that your requirements carry for you, whether it is a financial report, a presentation to a potential new client, or a marriage certificate. Regardless of the size or the nature of the task, we recognise that by using our services, you have also given us your trust and we do not take this responsibility lightly. You can rest assured that at The Translation People, your dedicated Account Manager will oversee your project from beginning to end. We pride ourselves on understanding your project inside out. In addition to this, we have strong relationships with our suppliers and assign work to them to match their experience.
Why Choose The Translation People for your English Translation requirements?
- We have four offices based in the UK, including our Head Office in Manchester. All our UK based staff are fluent in English and many are native speakers.
- From day one you will be assigned a dedicated Account Manager, this person will act as the main point of contact for all your English language translation requirements. Your Account Manager follows the lifecycle of your project from beginning to end and is always on hand to help with queries or to organise updating the translation with those last minute amends to the source text.
- We have over 30 years’ experience in the translation and localisation business.
- We work with an extensive network of translators who work both from and into English.
- We offer a fast, accurate and professional service.
English Language, did you know?
English is one of the six official languages of the United Nations, and has over 1000 million speakers worldwide, with around 375 million of these people speaking English as their first language. English is the official language in 53 countries from Antigua and Zimbabwe. The majority of these countries are either past or present British colonies.
Technological advancements and changing exchange rates have encouraged more and more businesses to trade overseas. It is not surprising then that more and more businesses are requesting or have requirements for English translation services.
Our English Translation services include:
- Website translation services
- Multi-language Typesetting and DTP
- Software localisation
- Conference and Court Interpreting
- Technical Authoring and Illustration