Our English to Arabic translations are produced by our translation experts in a wide range of fields, including technical, pharmaceutical, legal and financial. Your English to Arabic translation can be delivered in any document format.
If you have a project that requires Arabic translation, request a quote or contact us now.
Arabic Language – Did you know?
Arabic translation could prove to be an integral part of your marketing strategy; it is spoken by over 200 million people worldwide. Arabic is the official language of many Middle Eastern and North African countries including Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Syria and Tunisia.
History of the Arabic Language
Arabic dates back to pre-Islamic times and Arabic words can be found in Aramaic inscriptions. The exact origin of Arabic has been hotly disputed by academics. Today many believe that Arabic originated somewhere in East Africa, probably in Somalia or Ethiopia.
In 7th Century A.D. Islam began to expand and with this the use of Arabic, ‘the sacred language’ of the Quran, spread. This language used in the Quran and classical literature is referred to as classical or literary Arabic.
Today there are two forms of the written language: Classical Arabic and Modern Standard Arabic. Classical Arabic is the language of the Quran and classical literature. The vocabulary is slightly more archaic than the modern standard. The Modern Standard Arabic is universally understood by the Arab world. It is used in formal TV shows and in university lectures etc.
Arabic is an incredibly influential language; English, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish have all been influenced by Arabic. The words algebra, alcohol and zenith all come from Arabic.
All our Arabic translators are native speakers who keep abreast of developments in their native language; this ensures that your translations are accurate and relevant to your target audience.
Why Use us?
- Our English to Arabic translators are professionally qualified linguists.
- Using translation memory software can reduce delivery times and costs for your English to Arabic translation.
- All our translators have at least five years professional translation experience and undergo a rigorous selection procedure.
- Our translators work only with subjects relevant to their qualifications and experience.
- Our translators translate exclusively into their native language.
- We can provide English to Arabic translations in any document format.
English to Arabic translation
|Good Morning||صباح الخير||Sabah el kheer|
|Good Evening||مساء الخير||Masaa el kheer|
|Goodbye||مع السلامة||Ma’a salama|