The environment is a global issue demanding global solutions. Now, more than ever, the ability to communicate in multiple languages is fundamental in order to capitalise on these international opportunities. The Translation People is therefore offering a free translation to exhibitors at IFAT 2018. For more details and terms and conditions, scroll to the bottom of the page.
Our translation services have helped numerous clients within the industry operate in a global marketplace, from the simple promotional leaflet or web page to the translation of installation documents and responses to RFPs. Our clients include global engineering companies specialising in water infrastructure and flood risk management, worldwide environmental engineering consultancies and manufacturers of water treatment and desalination plants and pumping equipment.
With 40 years’ experience behind us, we have the expertise and experience to help you stand out on the international scene and make the most of your international business.
Specialist linguists with experience in your industry
Our translators are recruited in accordance with the recommendations of the translation standard ISO17100. We have a rigorous quality assessment process for our linguists and only translators with a proven competence in your industry will be employed to translate your documents.
Terminology Management and Translation Memory
We use translation technology which stores your preferred terminology and the past translations we have completed for you into a database. This allows us to translate your content consistently and accurately. It also allows us to pass on cost savings to you when previously translated content is repeated.
Seamless integration with your technology
As well as software tools that can interact with different CMS and solutions specifically designed for e-commerce websites, we also work with numerous design packages used in the water and environmental industries, including InDesign, Quark Xpress, Illustrator and Photoshop, all of which ensure efficient content integration and up-to-date foreign language versions.
Typical texts we translate
- Technical specifications
- User Manuals
- Promotional and marketing materials
- Internal communications
- Environmental impact reports
For more information, please contact your dedicated Account Manager or request a quote through our website.
Free translation offer
- Offer restricted to companies exhibiting at IFAT 2018.
- Offer restricted to one free translation per company.
- Offer covers 300 words of translation from English into German. If more than 300 words are required, we will translate the first 300 words for free and apply our usual rate to the rest of the text.
- Translation will be carried out by a professional, native translator who is proficient in your industry. Machine / automatic translation will not be used.
- Texts of up to 300 words will be translated within 2 working days of receipt.
- Offer ends May 31 2018
- To take advantage of the offer, please email your request to email@example.com quoting IFAT 2018 offer.