Our English to Korean translations are produced by our translation experts in a wide range of fields, including technical, legal, pharmaceutical, and financial.
The Translation People have a 30 year track record in providing technical translations in major world languages and our translation services are respected globally for quality and fast turnaround.
Our English to Korean translation expertise includes, but is not limited to; product catalogues, user and maintenance manuals, quality procedures, technical specifications, websites & press releases.
We can provide Korean translation in both combinations of English to Korean and/or Korean to English.
Korean language – Did you know?
- The Korean language belongs to the Ural-Altaic family of languages, which also includes Mongolian and Turkish. Linguistically, Korean is very similar to Japanese. Despite Korean and Chinese not being related in terms of grammatical structure, more than 50 percent of all Korean vocabulary is derived from Chinese “loanwords”.
- There are 78 million Korean speakers world-wide.
- The Korean alphabet is called Hangul. It was created in 1443 by the fourth king of the Yi Dynasty, Sejong. The basic Korean alphabet consists of 10 vowels and 14 consonants.
- Despite its compact alphabet, the Korean language is difficult to transliterate. Hangul was designed to put an image of sound on paper, placing no emphasis on spelling, and making it very difficult to produce standardised dictionaries. The first standardised publication of Korean dictionaries did not appear until 1972.
Why use us?
- All our Korean translators have at least five years professional translation experience and undergo a rigorous selection procedure.
- Our English to Korean translators are professionally qualified linguists and translate exclusively into their native language.
- Translations can be provided in any format including the Microsoft Office suite, Adobe FrameMaker, Quark XPress, Adobe PDF, Adobe Illustrator, InterLeaf and PageMaker.